Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome to Bebe's Blog!


Hello to everyone!  I would like to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me.  My formal name the “Humans” gave me is Queen Bebe.  They like to shorten it and call me Bebe, but I think they forget the most important part, as I am a Queen! I stumbled across this place called Buckingham-Plano Road Veterinary Clinic a few years back when Dr. Lorenz opened his heart to me and invited me in to stay.  Now I call this place home, and I’ve got to tell you it’s not too shabby!  In between my 15 cat naps a day, which I like to call my purrrrdy rest, I find the opportunity to sneak away and see if I can find a kibble or two that might have been dropped on the floor.  If no luck there, I’m not going to lie, I’m not above chewing through a bag to get a Bebe Snack. Hey, if Scooby can have a snack named after him, why can’t I???  The “Humans” don’t like when I do this as I can tell when I hear my name called out in a high pitch voice, “BEBE!”  I hear them, but I pretend I’m asleep and of course as I crack my eye ever so slightly open, I see the silly “Humans” walk away.  By the way have you ever tried to sleep on this thing they call a dryer?  Let me tell you it’s a little piece of kitty heaven if you ask me.  A little vibration to rock me to sleep and warmth to keep me cozy, no wonder I take 18 cat naps a day. Oh wait did I say 18, I meant 15, uh yeah 18 would be way too many, right?   I highly recommend this to you if you haven’t tried it, sleep on a dryer and you too may take 15 cat naps a day.  Well you know who I am now, Queen Bebe the clinic cat at Buckingham-Plano Road Veterinary Clinic, and in the future I look forward to telling you all about my life as a clinic kitty and all the things that I see going on in my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment