Friday, October 28, 2016

Fangtastic Howlaween Tips

Oh so much has happened since I last spoke to my fans.  I’m not going to lie goodbyes make me an emotional wreck and losing one of my best friends at the clinic dropped me down to the tips of my paws whaling on the floor.  We all miss Jennifer around here and she has only been gone a week and a half. Enough of that sad stuff because a woman can only cry so much. On the pawsitive side of things, I have got two new friends at the clinic and I’m really excited about what they will bring to this great practice, in other words the good rubbing they will bring me. Jenny and Amanda have joined this team and between you and me, they are as lucky as a cat receiving a Cat Nip Box once a week.  They hit the jack pot when they joined this clinic, not only is the staff great, but the clients are super pawsome. 
For all those super pawsome clients, I would like to pass on my cat knowledge to make sure you and your family have a spooktacular Halloween and your pets stay safe. When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween.  That was me trying to be scary, but in all seriousness the #1 Rule at Halloween is to keep those sweets away from the furry crew.  Chocolate and Xylitol are poisons I tell you, POISONS!  Not only that but I have these two friends who are two very cute 4 month old kittens who get into everything and like those teenage humans, they think they are always starving. Go figure Earl and Cletus went into the trash and ate barbeque and boy did those twin orange felines pay for that.  These guys didn’t want to eat for a week and had diarrhea and had to end up having pills shoved down their throats.  FYI, us cats don’t like pills shoved down our throats.  So please humans, make sure you are not letting your pets get to the human food during parties. While we all know that Halloween is a fun holiday, a revolving door and pets do not go hand in hand, or should I say paw in paw.  Man I crack myself up!  Be sure to lock up your fur family so you don’t have to spend your night roaming the neighborhood looking for them and be mistaken for a zombie.  Being that I am from the feline family I would not be doing my duty if I did not mention that cats, particularly black cats, are in danger on Halloween!  Please do not let your cats out on or around Halloween because, well…. I can’t even say out loud what bad things could happen to them.  That conversation shuts down my purr box faster than you can pull that bag of food away from me that I just ripped into hoping to get an extra kibble or two.

Well, back to my Halloween photo shoot.  See the humans think that they have to give me treats to participate in these photo shoots they do to post my pictures on this blog, but honestly, I just want to put my beauty out there for the world to see and I would do it treat free, but don’t tell them I said that!  Got to go for meow, but don’t worry I will talk to you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment